Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Louisa in the greenhouse

Remember how I am converting over to film?
This is a portrait session I did with a friend from home... all in film.
This session was a big leap of faith because 1. I don't have a hand held light meter yet(future investment) and 2. The light meter in my camera is, how you say... not working. Yes even after a change of batteries. 
I'm happy with what we got considering our circumstances. 

Photos were taken in the Benson greenhouse on the BYU-Idaho campus. 



3 comments:

  1. We have about twenty flats growing right now of mostly tomatoes and chile but also broccoli, celery, basil and marigolds. Shelves are going in next week, and we still have an automatic vent opener arm to figure out and install. Never a dull moment. this is where I got my greenhouse

    ReplyDelete